Happy New Year Everyone!
This Sunday Pastor Andy will be asking you to fill in the blank “This year I hope to ____________”.
He’ll be addressing how to make the changes you want to make as we face a new year together!
- This Sunday the children will be dismissed to the Fellowship Hall (lower level) after the music, where they will be ministered too for the duration of the service.
First Sunday Potluck is cancelled for January because of the Alpha Course.
Alpha Training (by invitation only):
- Immediately following the service at 12:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall on Sunday, January 8 AND 15!
Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day
(All are encouraged to fast some kind of food and then attend the evening prayer mtg.)
- Pre Service Prayer Meeting Wednesday @ 5pm
- Prayer Meeting Wednesday @ 6pm
Tithes and Offerings Online: https://llwesleyan.com/
Plan now to attend the Alpha Course!
- Alpha begins Sunday, January 22 at 12:45pm to 2:30pm
- The course will include lunch, a video teaching and a discussion time in small groups.
- Register for the course by signing up in the lobby or contact email@example.com.
- Who should come?
- Our ENTIRE Congregation.
- New-believers and Non-believers.
- Help spread the word by forwarding this information to your friends.
- Printed invitations are also available!
- Click the following link for additional information:
FUSION YOUTH (Grades 8 – 12)
- Resumes on Friday, January 20th at 7:00 PM.
- Food, Friends and Fun!
- Adirondack Bible Fellowship 5551 NYS Route 28N – Newcomb, NY
- Check out their Facebook page for weekly updates.
Dress a Girl workshops:
- January 14th
- February 11th
- March 11th
- Meet at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). The mission of DAG is to show God’s little girls that they are loved, and to reduce human trafficking. You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.