Announce a time of fasting; call the people together for a solemn meeting. Bring the leaders and all the people of the land into the Temple of the Lord your God, and cry out to him there (Joel 1:14 NLT).
Pray for revival, breakthroughs, and lost people as well as personal requests!
- One meal per day
- No eating after lunch until breakfast the next day.
- Carbonated drinks
- Solid food -survive on fruit smoothies and vegetable juices
- Please consult your doctor before committing to a total fast of solid food!
- All movies
- Social media
- Screens after 6pm
- How should I spend my evening if I normally watch screens?
- Attend the prayer times at church Wednesday through Saturday from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Attend Wednesday prayer meeting at 6:00 PM.
- Read an entire book of the Bible in one sitting (Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, etc.).
- Listen to the Bible from your phone or laptop (YouVersion).
- Listen / watch the Bible on Youtube “Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John”.
- Listen to the Lord in silence for a full 30 minutes and journal what the Holy Spirit says to you.
- Go for a “prayer walk” around your neighborhood. Pray out loud as you walk.
- Meditate on just one verse or paragraph of the Bible.
- Call a family member and offer to pray with them on the phone.
- Play a board or card game with your family.
- The main thing is that you are taking this time to draw closer to the Lord.
- Other ideas?
This Sunday Pastor Andy will be sharing part two from our current series: “Kingdom Community” from Acts 2:24-27 and 1 Corinthians 12 and 13.
Fill your home with praise by clicking on the following song we will be learning…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4CY3nf1Mvw&ab_channel=PhilWickhamVEVO
- This Sunday the children will be dismissed to the Fellowship Hall (lower level) after the music, where they will be ministered to for the duration of the service.
Sunday Morning Sunday School / Adult Class @ 10:00 AM: Taught by Dave Carney, down in the Fellowship Hall. All are welcome!
Alpha Course Continues: Immediately following the service at 12:45 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day :
- Pre-service Prayer meeting Wednesday at 5:00 PM.
- Prayer meeting Wednesday at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday through Saturday: 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
Tithes and Offerings Online: https://llwesleyan.com/. (Click on the yellow and black “Donate” button on the top-right side of the screen.)
- Good Friday at Adirondack Bible Fellowship Church, 5551 NYS Route 28N, Newcomb, NY, 12852 at 6:00 PM.
- Saturday at Long Lake Wesleyan at 6:00 PM.
- EASTER MORNING SERVICE at Long Lake Beach at 7:00 AM.
Dress a Girl workshops:
- April 15
- May 20
- June 10
- Meet at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). The mission of DAG is to show God’s little girls that they are loved, and to reduce human trafficking. You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (email@example.com) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.