Announce a time of fasting; call the people together for a solemn meeting. Bring the leaders and all the people of the land into the Temple of the Lord your God, and cry out to him there (Joel 1:14 NLT).
Pray for revival, breakthroughs, and lost people.
- One meal per day
- No eating after lunch until breakfast the next day.
- Carbonated drinks / Dessert / Coffee / Caffeine
- Solid food – survive on fruit smoothies and vegetable juices
- Please consult your doctor before committing to a total fast of solid food!
MEDIA: FASTING SUGGESTIONS:
- All movies / Social media / Screens after 6:00 PM
- Fill your home with 10 hours of background instrumental “soaking music” by clicking the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59j7Cz6UGDU&t=11303s
I will also be sharing part three from our current “Kingdom Community” series!
- This Sunday the children will be dismissed to the Fellowship Hall after the music, where they will be ministered to for the duration of the service.
- Taught by Dave Carney in the Fellowship Hall — All are welcome!
- Following the service at 12:45 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
- Pre Service Prayer Meeting Wednesday at 5:00 PM
- Prayer Meeting Wednesday at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday through Saturday: 5:00 to 6:00 PM
- Good Friday at Adirondack Bible Fellowship Church in Newcomb at 6:00 PM
- Saturday at Long Lake Wesleyan at 6:00 PM
- Easter Morning Service on the Long Lake Beach at 7:00 AM
- Easter Morning Service at LLWC at 11:00 AM
- Begins Sunday, April 16 at 6:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
Dress a Girl workshops:
- April 15
- May 20
- June 10
Meet at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). The mission of DAG is to show God’s little girls that they are loved, and to reduce human trafficking. You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (email@example.com) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.