This Sunday Pastor Andy is starting a new series called “Imagine Heaven”.
To learn more read John Burke’s excellent book “Imagine Heaven”. (available from amazon.com)
Watch online: https://www.youtube.com/user/humbyx5
- This Sunday the children will be dismissed to the Fellowship Hall following the music.
- NEW: This Sunday Debbie Austin will be teaching an original new curriculum she has written.
Sunday Morning Sunday School / Adult Class
- Taught by Dave Carney at 10:00 AM in the Fellowship Hall — All Are Welcome!
Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day
- Pre-Service Prayer meeting Wednesday at 5:00 PM.
- Prayer Meeting Wednesday at 6:00 PM.
Tithes and Offerings Online: https://llwesleyan.com/
NEW Adult Bible Study with Dave Carney (in Philippians)
- Begins Sunday, April 16 at 6:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
NEW May 7th: Pot Luck lunch after service, and Annual Local Church Conference at 1:15, both in the Fellowship Hall.
NEW Spring Cleaning Work Day: Saturday, May 20
NEW Love and Truth Encounters … Mark Your Calendar!
- Special Guest Pastor Jay Jellison, from Family Life Church of the Nazarene -Kansas. Formerly from “Becoming Love” ministry.
- Daily services Wednesday through Friday, May 24 through 26.
Dress a Girl workshops:
- April 15
- May 20
- June 10
Meet at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). The mission of DAG is to show God’s little girls that they are loved, and to reduce human trafficking. You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (email@example.com) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.
Outdoor services at Mt. Sabattis Pavilion at 11:00 AM:
- July 2
- July 23
- July 30
- August 13
- August 20