Join us for three amazing days of “Love and Truth Encounters” with special guest Pastor Jay Jellison! (See above poster.)
This Sunday Pastor Andy will be sharing from Philippians 3.
To get the most out of it, join Dave Carney’s Bible study Sunday night at 6:00 PM, also on the book of Philippians!
Watch online: https://www.youtube.com/user/humbyx5
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LongLakeWesleyanChurch
- This Sunday the children will be dismissed to the Fellowship Hall following the music, where they will be ministered to for the duration of the service.
- Spring Cleaning Work Day: Saturday, May 20th at 10:00 AM.
- Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study with Dave Carney, in the Fellowship Hall at 10:00 AM — All are welcome!
- Tithes and Offerings Online: https://llwesleyan.com/
Extended Worship Opportunity
- God inhabits our praise! (Psalm 22:3)
- Press in and experience the presence of the Lord.
- Sunday, following the morning service
- Adult Bible Study with Dave Carney (Philippians): Sundays at 6:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
- Prayer Ministry: Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day: The meeting with Jay Jellison will take the place of this week’s prayer meeting at 6:00 PM.
- Community Garden Potato Planting: Saturday, May 27 at 10:00 AM in field at Andy Pratt’s house (112 Kickerville Lane, Long Lake NY 12847).
- Moving From Shallow Christianity to Deep Transformation! *NEW
- The global church is facing a discipleship crisis. Here’s how we move forward into transformative discipleship…
- Traditional discipleship strategies fail because they only address surface issues and do not go deep enough into the emotional health of individuals.
- Bestselling author Pete Scazzero takes participants step-by-step through how to create an emotionally healthy culture and multiply deeply-changed people in every aspect of church life.
- Complete with assessments and practical strategies, Emotionally Healthy Discipleship will help move you to the beneath-the-surface discipleship that actually has the power to change the world.
- ALL ARE WELCOME!
- WHERE: Long Lake Wesleyan Church, Fellowship Hall
- WHY: Emotional and spiritual growth
- WHO SHOULD COME?
- Anyone interested in growing deeper in their faith.
- All church leaders / influencers.
- WHEN: Begins Sunday, June 4, 6:00-7:00 PM. 10-week course.
- FACILITATOR: Pastor Andy McCutcheon
- COST: $10.00 Per Person
- Includes a copy of Pete Scazzero’s book, “Emotionally Healthy Discipleship”.
- Copies of the study & discussion guide.
- COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
- Read one chapter per week from E.H.D.
- Weekly attend the group sessions.
- REGISTER TODAY
- SIGN UP in the lobby or email andymccutcheon2010@gmail by Sunday, May 28!
- Make checks out to “Long Lake Wesleyan Church” & “E.H.D. Course” in memo.
- Independence Day celebration: Tuesday, July 4th: picnic at 6:00 PM and then watch fireworks.
Outdoor services at Mt. Sabattis Pavilion at 11:00 AM:
- July 2
- July 23
- July 30
- August 13
- August 20
Dress a Girl workshops:
- May 20
- June 10
- July 7 (Friday!)
- August 12 (Saturday)
Meet at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). The mission of DAG is to show God’s little girls that they are loved, and to reduce human trafficking. You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (email@example.com) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.