Praise the Lord that the flooding of this week did not include significant injury or loss of life! God is with us!
This Sunday Pastor Andy will be sharing a message called “We Will Become Like Jesus by Changing” – Part two from Romans 12:1-2.
- This Sunday the children will sit with their parents / guardians for the duration of the service.
- Please contact Pastor Andy ASAP about volunteering for this important ministry!
- Tithes and Offerings Online: https://llwesleyan.com/
- Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study with Dave Carney: 10:00 AM in the Fellowship Hall — All are welcome!
- Extended Worship Opportunity *NEW Sunday at 5:00 PM
- Emotionally Healthy Discipleship Course Continues this Sunday in the Fellowship Hall at 6:00 PM! — ALL ARE WELCOME!
- AA Recovery Meeting *NEW: Geiger Building, 12 Pavilion Road (Across from the Post Office by the tennis courts), Tuesday Nights at 7:00 PM, Long Lake NY.
- Prayer Ministry: Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day: 5:00 PM Pre-service Prayer; 6:00 PM Prayer Meeting.
- Time to Go Shopping! Operation Christmas Child Shoe Boxes. Pick up empty boxes on the way out today! See Peg Mauer for additional details.
- Anne and Charles Sabattis Graveside Service Aug 3rd at 11:00 AM. Luncheon to follow in Fellowship Hall.
- Outside Sabattis Park Pavilion Services
- July 23
- July 30
- August 13
- August 20
- Dress a Girl workshops:
- August 12
- September 16
- October 14
- Meet at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). The mission of DAG is to show God’s little girls that they are loved, and to reduce human trafficking. You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.