We are meeting inside the church this Sunday at 11:00 AM.
Pastor Andy will be sharing part two of “God Still Heals Today”.
- This Sunday the Children will sit with their parents / guardians for the duration of the service.
- Pot luck lunch: There WILL be a First Sunday potluck following today’s service in the Fellowship Hall. Bring a dish to share. All are invited!
- Tithes and Offerings Online: https://llwesleyan.com/
- Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study with Dave Carney at 10:00 AM in the Fellowship Hall — All are welcome!
- Emotionally Healthy Discipleship Course continues this Sunday in the Fellowship Hall at 6:00 PM! — All are welcome!
- AA Recovery meeting: Tuesday nights at 7:00 PM in the Geiger building, 12 Pavilion Road (across from the Post Office by the tennis courts), Long Lake NY.
- Prayer Ministry: Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day: 5:00 PM pre-service Prayer; 6:00 PM Prayer Meeting.
- Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes: Pick up empty shoeboxes on the way out today! You may also build a shoebox online at: https://samaritanspurse.org/operation-christmas-child/buildonline/#main/ See Peg Mauer for details.
- Outside Sabattis Park Pavilion Services at 11:00 AM:
- August 13
- August 20
- Dress a Girl workshops:
- August 12
- September 16
- October 14
- November 11
- December 9
- Meet at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). The mission of DAG is to show God’s little girls that they are loved, and to reduce human trafficking. You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (email@example.com) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.