This Sunday we are meeting at the Mt. Sabattis Pavilion with special guests Shane and Emily Anderson “Arbour Season” who will be leading worship!
Pastor Andy will be sharing a message called “Call Waiting” from Isaiah 6.
- This Sunday the children will sit with their parents / guardians for the duration of the service.
- Tithes and offerings online: https://llwesleyan.com/
- Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study with Dave Carney at 10:00 AM in the Fellowship Hall –All are welcome!
- Bible Study Sunday *NEW at 6:00 PM on 1 Timothy by Dave Carney –All are welcome!
- Prayer Ministry: Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day: 5:00 PM Pre-service Prayer; 6:00 PM Prayer Meeting.
- Outside Service in Mt. Sabattis Pavilion at 11:00 AM:
- August 13
- August 20
- LOOKING AHEAD
- Operation Christmas Child Shoe Boxes: Pick up empty shoeboxes on the way out today! You may also build a shoebox online at: https://samaritanspurse.org/operation-christmas-child/buildonline/#main/. See Peg Mauer for details.
- Children’s Ministry Teams of two needed for this September! *NEW Contact Pastor Andy ASAP.
- Vacation Bible School at Adirondack Bible Fellowship in Newcomb NY: August 15-17. Invite a friend!
- First Sunday Potluck: Join us on the first Sunday of each month in the Fellowship Hall for a potluck lunch. Bring a dish to share following the morning service. Next Potluck Sunday is September 3.
- Dress a Girl workshops:
- August 12
- September 16
- October 14
- November 11
- December 9
- Meet at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). The mission of DAG is to show God’s little girls that they are loved, and to reduce human trafficking. You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (email@example.com) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.