We are meeting inside the church this Sunday at 11:00 AM.
- This Sunday the children will sit with their parents / guardians for the duration of the service. Children’s ministry teams of two — please sign up ASAP for September!
- Tithes and Offerings Online: https://llwesleyan.com/
- Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study with Dave Carney at 10:00 AM in the Fellowship Hall — All are Welcome!
- Bible Study Sunday at 6:00 PM: 2 Timothy by Dave Carney in the Fellowship Hall — All are Welcome!
- Prayer Ministry: Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day: 5:00 PM Pre-service Prayer; 6:00 PM Prayer Meeting.
- Operation Christmas Child Shoe Boxes: Pick up empty shoeboxes on the way out today! See Peg Mauer for details.
- First Sunday Potluck: Join us after morning service on the first Sunday of each month in the Fellowship Hall for a potluck lunch. Bring a dish to share. Our next Potluck lunch will be Sunday, September 3.
- Dress a Girl workshops:
- September 16
- October 14
- November 11
- December 9
- Meet at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). The mission of DAG is to show God’s little girls that they are loved, and to reduce human trafficking. You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (email@example.com) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.