The following announcements were made in church on Sunday:
2023 POTATO and CARROT HARVEST – OCTOBER 7th (18th annual)
- Harvest starts at 1:00 PM… rain or shine!
- Potatoes are located at Andy Pratt’s field at 112 Kickerville Lane
- Carrots are at the Thompson field at 99 Kickerville Lane
- Then, enjoy a harvest dinner in the Fellowship Hall at 5:00 PM (for field workers, meal helpers and their families).
- Please come help with the harvest! (Dress appropriately for the weather.)
- Please contact Cynthia to ask what dishes she might need.
Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Saturday, November 18th
- Please contact Marilyn Bridges to ask how you can help.
Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes
- If you plan to fill a box for a boy, please take one of the t-shirts from the table in the Fellowship Hall. Boxes for girls already have a dress in them.
- There is more information and FAQs at: https://llwesleyan.com/index.php/ministries/operation-christmas-child-shoeboxes/
- Please return shoeboxes by October 29th so Peg can take them to the collection point in Saranac Lake.