Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LongLakeWesleyanChurch
- This Sunday the children will be dismissed to the Fellowship Hall following the music, where they will be ministered to for the duration of the service.
- Spring Cleaning Work Day: Saturday, May 20th at 10:00 AM.
- Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study with Dave Carney, in the Fellowship Hall at 10:00 AM — All are welcome!
- Tithes and Offerings Online: https://llwesleyan.com/
Extended Worship Opportunity
- God inhabits our praise! (Psalm 22:3)
- Press in and experience the presence of the Lord.
- Sunday, following the morning service
- Adult Bible Study with Dave Carney (Philippians): Sundays at 6:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
- Prayer Ministry: Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day: The meeting with Jay Jellison will take the place of this week’s prayer meeting at 6:00 PM.
- Community Garden Potato Planting: Saturday, May 27 at 10:00 AM in field at Andy Pratt’s house (112 Kickerville Lane, Long Lake NY 12847).
- Moving From Shallow Christianity to Deep Transformation! *NEW
- The global church is facing a discipleship crisis. Here’s how we move forward into transformative discipleship…
- Traditional discipleship strategies fail because they only address surface issues and do not go deep enough into the emotional health of individuals.
- Bestselling author Pete Scazzero takes participants step-by-step through how to create an emotionally healthy culture and multiply deeply-changed people in every aspect of church life.
- Complete with assessments and practical strategies, Emotionally Healthy Discipleship will help move you to the beneath-the-surface discipleship that actually has the power to change the world.
- ALL ARE WELCOME!
- WHERE: Long Lake Wesleyan Church, Fellowship Hall
- WHY: Emotional and spiritual growth
- WHO SHOULD COME?
- Anyone interested in growing deeper in their faith.
- All church leaders / influencers.
- WHEN: Begins Sunday, June 4, 6:00-7:00 PM. 10-week course.
- FACILITATOR: Pastor Andy McCutcheon
- COST: $10.00 Per Person
- Includes a copy of Pete Scazzero’s book, “Emotionally Healthy Discipleship”.
- Copies of the study & discussion guide.
- COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
- Read one chapter per week from E.H.D.
- Weekly attend the group sessions.
- REGISTER TODAY
- SIGN UP in the lobby or email andymccutcheon2010@gmail by Sunday, May 28!
- Make checks out to “Long Lake Wesleyan Church” & “E.H.D. Course” in memo.
- Independence Day celebration: Tuesday, July 4th: picnic at 6:00 PM and then watch fireworks.
Outdoor services at Mt. Sabattis Pavilion at 11:00 AM:
- July 2
- July 23
- July 30
- August 13
- August 20
Dress a Girl workshops:
- May 20
- June 10
- July 7 (Friday!)
- August 12 (Saturday)
Meet at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). The mission of DAG is to show God’s little girls that they are loved, and to reduce human trafficking. You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.